Author Topic: Mires Bosses - Help please.  (Read 6124 times)

Offline Grouch

• Recruit
Mires Bosses - Help please.
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:57:10 AM »
I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section or if the answer is tucked away in a post here already.  I searched any that seemed to be about Mires or about bosses or about ToO's.

Could somebody please list all 7 of the Mires bosses needed for the ToO?  I have found 6 of them and can't seem to find the last or even figure out which 6 it is I have now.  I've had no luck asking in game so I was hoping I could pick your brains here.

Thanks very much!

**EDIT**

Here is a list of the ones I have so far:

1.  Phost'Benon
2.  Rendober
3.  Honjerhyn
4.  Tharvox
5.  Vilescorn
6.  Ista Kezever

I believe that #7 is Dedarrlik based on the partial list given on the ToO.  Anyone have a general location for Dedarrlik please?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 01:31:38 AM by Grouch »

Offline smooth

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Say Hello to my new Girl!
Re: Mires Bosses - Help please.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 03:12:10 AM »
I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section or if the answer is tucked away in a post here already.  I searched any that seemed to be about Mires or about bosses or about ToO's.

Could somebody please list all 7 of the Mires bosses needed for the ToO?  I have found 6 of them and can't seem to find the last or even figure out which 6 it is I have now.  I've had no luck asking in game so I was hoping I could pick your brains here.

Thanks very much!

**EDIT**

Here is a list of the ones I have so far:

1.  Phost'Benon
2.  Rendober
3.  Honjerhyn
4.  Tharvox
5.  Vilescorn
6.  Ista Kezever

I believe that #7 is Dedarrlik based on the partial list given on the ToO.  Anyone have a general location for Dedarrlik please?

^^Bump

Anyone seen anything different?

I have read on Wiki that the 7th boss was bugged on most recent patch.

Anyone confirm/deny any of this?

thanks!
Someone has an attitude!

Offline 13thDisciple

• Corporal
  • http://www.apokalypsos.com
    • Apokalypsos MMO
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
yes, Dedarrlik is bugged, there is a mission which requires you to blow up some med crates outside of a tunnel to get him to spawn, however the med crates are not there so therefore he will not spawn.

A GM completed this mission for me including the kill of Dedarrlik for that misison - however the Boss ToO is still at 6/7. so the Gm's assistance did not update the ToO.

maybe one day they will have all these bugs worked out.

I have i think 4 missions in Mires completed, but no where to turn them in. or i can turn them in and when selecting the reward item - it just pops back up asking me to select the reward item again.

Offline Kaos

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »
How do you get Death Squad Interception which is the mission before the mission that spawns Deddarlik?

Offline 13thDisciple

• Corporal
    • Apokalypsos MMO
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 01:52:44 AM »
Death Squad is located South of the East Fort Haroun Entrance/Exit.

Best thing to do is drop a 2way wormhole about halfway up the hill outside of FT Haroun, Port back to BrannLZ grab mission then jump back to your 2way.  should see them there.

If i remember correctly you only have to kill one of them. (Dont quote me on that though)

Offline Steineack

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 11:19:46 AM »
You have to kill three members of the Death Squad (iirc there are only three).

They walk up the way towards the east entrance to Fort Haroun.

Once the mission is taken, you may easily go there by teleporting to Fort Haroun and then walking to the east entrance. There you have to walk towrads them.

Offline 13thDisciple

• Corporal
    • Apokalypsos MMO
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »
I only mentioned dropping a port outside of Haroun because that is a timed mission.  With the Mob getting their buff on - if you are solo and close to their level dont expect to take em out in a timely manner.

Although if you dont want to waste the porter and have time to kill then by all means run from the waypoint in Haroun.

Offline Dashiva

• Corporal
  • Complex
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »
The question is how to actually obtain the mission. I've completed everything I came across except Instant Messaging, and still no Death Squad Interception. :-/
"Don't worry; the Universe IS out to get you."

Offline Kaos

• Corporal
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »
The question is how to actually obtain the mission. I've completed everything I came across except Instant Messaging, and still no Death Squad Interception. :-/

Exactly.  I have done every mission except Instant Messaging and Rijii from Brann LZ won't give the mission.

Offline smooth

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Say Hello to my new Girl!
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
You can't get the mission.

I remember the mission from beta, and maybe even right after release.

But I do seem to remember that it is after the Instant Messaging in that mission chain.

Hence, screwed until maybe next update.

Sorry.

Btw..anyone seen the Death Squad spawn lately?  I haven't noticed them since last update.
Someone has an attitude!

Offline Bellenos

• Recruit
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 08:58:33 AM »
I confirm the Death Squad is after instant Messaging in the Chain. What's funny is that before I gave up with the Mires ToO and after the latest patch I killed then something like 5 or 6 times in my trips on this map. But after the patch, like Smooth said, nothing. I never saw them again. Anyone experienced the same?

Offline mutts

• Corporal
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 10:01:53 PM »
Is Death Squad still in game?  I don't recall doing this one, but I can't find any other missions that I have missed and I can't complete the ToO.

I've done Instant Messaging and Take Better Care.

Offline Kaos

• Corporal
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 12:27:09 AM »
I can confirm that if the Death Squad mission is still in game, then it is not needed for the ToO.  I haven't seen them for weeks.  I haven't seen the Death Squad mission ever.