Author Topic: One bird with Two Stones (Phase Kirax)  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Phase Kirax

• Recruit
One bird with Two Stones (Phase Kirax)
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:02:20 AM »
Feel free to post OOC comments

One bird with Two Stones

So there I was, out in the Plains.  I decided to do some Thrax hunting when this Pred just flies right by me.  Phase Kirax is only not seen when Phase Kirax doesn't want to be seen.  So I did what anyone else would have done, I started yelling obscenities at it.  I mean , how rude of it to just ignore me like that.  Well apparently the pilot must have been deaf or something, cause it just kept flying right by me.  So I picked up a rock and threw it at the damn thing.  This had to be either the most rude, or oblivious pilot I have ever seen cause he just kept flying away from me!  I'm Phase Kirax, no one ignores me!  I was livid!  So I picked up another rock and checked it as hard as I could.

Man am I awesome.  I must've thrown that rock right into the exhast port, cause it went up with a nice boom.  Feeling rather pleased with myself, I climbed on top of the debris, and struck my "I am Phase Kirax" pose.  Well these two AFS grunts ran up to me and started yelling at me!  I must have saved their asses, and they are yelling at me!  They wanted to know what I was doing so close to that predator that just blew up.  Well naturally I told them I was throwing rocks at it.

They just looked at me, shook their heads, and walked away.  I couldn't help but notice that the grunt with the rocket launcher didn't have a rocket loaded in it.  All of a sudden it made perfect sense!  They guy was upset cause I stole his kill.  I woulda been upset too if someone stole my kill, but then again I woulda been impressed if I destroyed it with a rock... well I am impressed I destroyed it with a rock, but anyway.  I woulda forgiven me, and went about my business.

That guy was just a jerk.