Author Topic: leveling past 30  (Read 2762 times)

Offline KingsSix

• Recruit
leveling past 30
« on: March 05, 2008, 05:45:26 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had any good places to level from 30 to 40 (Grinding) without having to do all the missions all over again.

Offline Maulfire

• Corporal
Re: leveling past 30
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »
Nothing too great, there are the cp's in plateau if you can get a good group, and then miasmas in plateau, although it is higher traffic there with other people killing the same miasmas for missions. So the grinding placed from 30-40 are not really that good since retread caves in pools was fixed.

I know plenty of placed for 40-50 though :D
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Tabula Rasa      -    AoC     -  Warhammer
Guardian/Engineer - Barbarian - Bright Wizard

Offline KingsSix

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
Where? 40-50. I heard that Ashon Desert has some good places?

Offline stygi

• Lance Corporal
  • Centaurus: Gabba
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »
i like all cps in grps of 6 :)  you just need to be carefull not to kill to fast at the beginning, so all can get to 250% in the second wave of mobs :)
I cant understand if someone dont want to grp while fighting the same cp...  he is just giving away free exp + tokens
Where? 40-50. I heard that Ashon Desert has some good places?
I like the oasis outpost there, because you can sit easyly above the entrance pol guning, emp riffleing and turreting  from above :)
If you are a demo and have a emp friend on the rove you also can have much fun there :) to less mobs is not your problem :)

somewhere i read about a wall in robot territory...there you could sit save and kill cloned robots with riffle... could be the cave entrance near the Abomination boss in thunderhead...   If i found the right spot it just feels to slow for me..... you have always 250% but killing with riffle these fast regen robots.... i was not so impressed with firearms pump 5 at lvl45
If you kill these mobs "normal" be carefully :) there are many of them and they are cloning all the time :)  dont use your best weappon, cause you will often fight against a cloned copy of yours ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:00:11 AM by stygi »