Author Topic: a FRIENDLY clan?  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Henshaw

• Lance Corporal
a FRIENDLY clan?
« on: May 16, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »
IS there any friendly clan for PvM only that would like a member of a MMORPG addict of 3 years of Anarchy Online Experience? I have played 3 years for Counter Strike in Clanbase level too... Doesnt seem to matter that much in this game though.

Im very much active in the games I think I like...

I have a 12 soldier on the EU server whose going for grenadier.

Edit: Currently a level 15 Commando, and still looking for a Clan to join... The list in the RGTR site is very badly out of date, as there are many Clans that dont even "exist" anymore. My ingame name is Henshaw.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:00:53 AM by Henshaw »
Mercenaries never Die, they just go to Hell to regroup!

Offline Henshaw

• Lance Corporal
Re: a FRIENDLY clan?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »
Oh come on... There must be a clan out there for me to join... I would prefer one that has helping other people as their main goal, although I like to solo mostly (I take the game slow, so no rushing around for me). Also, I play only PvM, after the years of killing other players in CS, I really dont feel like PvP at all.

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
there are no FRIENDLY clans out there ... maybe that's the mistake in your search request
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 02:07:45 PM »
Believe it or not, there are a few around....

MoG or Easy Company being 2 that i can think of the top of my head
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Henshaw

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
Well, to be honest, the Easy Company's web pages scared me away... Does the multi-game clan system actually work? I mean I have seen a few clans that have had activity in more than one game, and the only one I know is actually working well is The Angels of the Night (a AO/WoW/?) clan.

I have been a "single game against all" person for a long time, but playing probably the most complex online game ever made for 3 years in a row, I need something that I can play without thinking how the curseword am I gonna manage to get the gear on at level 100 or 150 or...

Im not leaving Anarchy Online, but I want a second (or first) game that I can play, so both help to achieve things that the other one wont, if you understand what I mean.

Being able to kill a mob in less than 10 minutes is a plus too (/sarcasm off) ;)

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
Yes and no... i have to admit (and i will say this cos although i am a member of Easy Company) is that although its a multigaming clan, its actually more of a group of friends who play online games, the TR side though is just very very quiet (not quite up to what they expected, and a few other issues).

I wont force you to sign up to the website (mainly cos most of their TR players post on here anyway now ;) )

Although alot of their regular players (ie NON-TR side) are playing Age Of Conan right now, there are still a few of us who still play Tabula Rasa....

Currently active (off the top of my head) are Ronnan, Lomez, Smooth, Myself, Aravour, JoyzywygghfhdhdJoy (however you spell it), with a couple more coming back one their uni work is finished.
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline 17thcpikeman

• Recruit
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 11:38:35 AM »
Hi Henshaw

I have started a clan which is PVE at moment and is fun as it is just me :) if you want to join you are more than welcome. PM me or seek me out in game I am Hward the clan is Forlorn Hope let me know what you think.

Offline Henshaw

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »
Thanks for the offer, but I already joined the Easy Company, as it really represented what I have in mind for gaming too :) Gl on your clan though :)

Offline 17thcpikeman

• Recruit
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 12:54:27 PM »
 ;)no problem glan you found a home.

Offline Aravour

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
cool, another Easy member.  i certainly will be somewhat more active once i finish uni and get a job (which should hopefully only take a few weeks)

Offline gamelinx

• Recruit
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »
A friendly clan starts with a friendly leader, but they need to be strong to let the uber leet smacktards go.  Some clan leaders are cool, but they let all the pawnage punks drown their clan.  Its not easy, but they exist.  Just hang around a bit and if there any one you don't get along with, tell the clan leader, if they don't let the person go after a month in the clan and you are dedicated... take off.  Don't waste your time in a selfish place.

Guilds and Gamers profiles and community site, to form a commond bond between gamers.  Completely free.   Download game saves for PC and Playstation ect.  Upload game saves, for backup and for play.  Share youtube game videos and cheat codes.