Author Topic: Introductions.  (Read 9602 times)

Offline Glovel

• Recruit
Introductions.
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »
Allow me to introduce myself,

Character Name: Felicia Glovel (Lvl 15 Ranger)

I am a long time WoW player that has grown bored with WoW and I am looking for a change of pace and somewhere I can actually RP without getting flamed. (Don't get me started about WoW's GMs and their stand on RP (even on RP servers)).
I am not particularly interested in PvP since my computer is minimum spec for RGTR and I probably will get my ass whooped if I try because of this.
I have a insane sense of humour and I like to RP characters who don't take life too seriously if they can help it.
I always play female characters ,even from my early days of single player computer RPGs. (Just letting you know that I am a GUY in RL and I avoid romantic RPs like the plague (Just too weird))

I play a lvl 15 ranger at the moment and I hope to level her up to be a sniper because sniping & camping suits my play style.

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
Re: Introductions.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »
you have disqualified yourself already, you played wow !

j/k :)
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>