Author Topic: PTS Peg vs. Orion Clan war!!  (Read 11500 times)

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
PTS Peg vs. Orion Clan war!!
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »
After last Friday the 25.07.08 FnF when British fought against Jesus Chavez the Pegasus and Orion server had a clanwar on the pts for 4 hours. I joined the pegusus since the cl (Morrse) from Orion didnt reply my request joining his clan :-/
I was planning to join the fight for 1 hour since it was pretty late when it started i think about 2 am (+1 hour UK time). But I most say it was so awesome to play that I forgot the time and played all night ;D 20-40 players from each clan fighting each other in Wilderness, Divide and Palisades.
I hope they will make the event again next Friday night and I would likely u (EU players) to try promote this event on the Centarus server:o Hopefully more will join from EU so we can make our own clan to war the US clans or we could join the 2 US clans if we r not enough like I did with Pegasus.

If u dont have the pts=public test server I'll link where u dont have to download the whole game but a easier way to install it.

http://www.planettr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2144

Not my intention to disgard this forum but do also update yourself at www.planettr.com for upcoming news or forums in TR.

And last I'll link the post about PTS Peg vs. Orion Clan war!!.

http://www.planettr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7669

Yours sincerely

Wepdesign

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 03:14:06 PM by Wepdesign »

Offline Lomez

• N/A ON TEST SERVER >:D
  • Gunnery Sergeant
Re: PTS Peg vs. Orion Clan war!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »
I was there watching, and it looked pretty chaotic and fun. I'd be interested if we get a big Centaurus clan going for a clan war. However, I saw a bunch of people from Operation Parabellum had recreated their clan over on the pts, and you had joined the Pegasus clan, and such... and if we start a Cenaturus clan, you'll have to leave and wait 7 days before you can join, no? I think that could be a bit troublesome, the fact that some of the Centaurians are already in different clans...

Although maybe deleting your PTS character(s) and creating a new one (perhaps with a new name) might work?
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Currently grinding away in Aion. Estimation: 1657d 18h 10m 45s until max level.
Kwii!

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »
friday ... friday ... hmm ... looks good, morning shift next day late shift -> all night time
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:47:37 PM »
Well we can make a Centaurus clan and not a Operation ParabelluM clan ;)

I dont see many players from Centaurus joining the pts but if we could get the numbers I would gladly leave the Pegasus clan.

Offline Lomez

• Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »
Whether you like them or not, I saw 4 or 5 of them during the pts tour, and I'm pretty sure we could use all the help we can get, based on how many people Orion and Pegasus had during that clanwar  ;)
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Kwii!

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 03:09:02 AM »
Not a secret that there r some players from Operation ParabelluM I dislike but I'm not saying I'll not fight with them against US clans. I'm saying if we r making a clan then it should be called a Centaurus clan not a Operation ParabelluM clan ;)

We do need the numbers to beat the US clans. I have tried to promote in general chat but no response.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:19:08 AM by Wepdesign »

Offline Lomez

• Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 03:35:10 AM »
Yeah of course the clan should be called Centaurus, I was just saying that it looks like some of our European players are already in other clans on the PTS, and with the 7 day waiting timer, it'll probably be difficult to get everyone into one big EU clan in time for an eventual pts war. Although perhaps the GMs could help with that, or it's as simple as deleting your pts characters and creating a new one (since the database copy isn't taken from our server anyway).

And I'm sure Critters would gladly help promote this event by putting a note in the NCsoft launcher, and maybe posting announcements/reminders in the chat on each server if we get this arranged.

Kwii!

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »
That would be great I dont have contact with Critters do u?

Offline Avatea

• NCSoft Staff
  • Recruit First Class
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
Just let us know and we'll happily promote that event for you :)

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
gangrel, can you change the color of "NCSoft Staff" from red to purple ?

=)
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
gangrel, can you change the color of "NCSoft Staff" from red to purple ?

=)

I can make them pink if you really wanted it ;)
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »
Well we need someone to lead the Centaurus Clan or the event and it aint gonna be me :P I'm a soldier not a leader :o
Someone who players can contact like they have Ozzadnar from Pegasus Server and Morrse from Orion Server.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:49:59 AM by Wepdesign »

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
I dont think making a Centaurus clan on pts will be possible since not many r responding to it. So that's why our clan is planning to war against individuel US clans on the pts. I think we will have a go against Darkstar Legion (US clan) against us (LOL Age Of Conan) proberly during a week. So if anyone r interested to join our clan live or pts plz whisper to me (Wepdesign), Paxsarmy or Orthega.

Yours sincerely

Wepdesign

http://www.planettr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7889
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:17:27 PM by Wepdesign »

Offline Lomez

• Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »
I'd gladly join a one-time war for a couple of hours, but for a whole week, on the PTS? Hmm, no thanks.

Btw, I PMed Critters about that thing a couple of days ago, but I guess she's been too busy to reply back yet.

Kwii!

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »
Ok nice Lomez plz keep me updated ;)