Author Topic: Returning Player Review  (Read 5489 times)

Offline Xing

• Recruit
Returning Player Review
« on: August 21, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »
Gone....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:27:47 PM by Xing »

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
Re: Returning Player Review
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »
Nice write up there to be honest. Well thought out definately worth spreading the word about.
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Lomez

• N/A ON TEST SERVER >:D
  • Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »
Yeah, it was an interesting read. I was a bit worried after reading the first couple of paragraphs that you'd keep on "trashing" the game, but it was nice to see that the game managed to win you over in the end  :D

Not that it bothers me, but I think you could've done without certain expletives though, but maybe that's just me  ;)
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Currently grinding away in Aion. Estimation: 1657d 18h 10m 45s until max level.
Kwii!

Offline Xing

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 04:54:27 AM »
Not that it bothers me, but I think you could've done without certain expletives though, but maybe that's just me  ;)

I don't like to think I "review for everyone" but more of a satirical method and it fits with my style.  I think there's enough websites that do the family friendly review, I want to get a bit more "real".  Still working on things.  :)

Offline Preed

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 03:08:05 PM »

I don't like to think I "review for everyone" but more of a satirical method and it fits with my style.  I think there's enough websites that do the family friendly review, I want to get a bit more "real".  Still working on things.  :)

Zero Punctuation Ripoff!

And how do a boat "crash land". So very ripped off the Alone in the Dark review with Zero Punctuation.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Furthermore it's likely the marketing departments idea to put RGs name on the box.

I'm being overly mean, the review is adequate if yet severely cluttered (joking! ZP MGS4 review).

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 03:20:32 PM by Preed »