Author Topic: Help! Cloning issue  (Read 1917 times)

Offline ogami24

• Recruit
Help! Cloning issue
« on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »
I just resubscribed to the game last night after almost a year away, and I"m very excited to get back into it.
I have a level 15 Commando, and her clone, a level 15 Ranger, and once I get the commando high enough, I plan to clone again to experience all the career paths.
But when at the log in screen I went to the washroom and returned to find my little sister messing around on my comp... and now both my commando and ranger have used their clone tokens to clone themselves... now I have two commandos and two rangers... what can I do?

Is it difficult to earn more clone tokens in game? What level is the next cloning point, so I know how long I must grind if I can't get any more clone tokens?

Thanks very much for any help!

Offline PegasusMD

• News Updater Junkie
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Standing on a rainbow
Re: Help! Cloning issue
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »
you get clone credits at 4.99, 14.99 and 29.99  XP (just before you train to the next tier classes)  you can also complete  ToO (Targets of Opportunities)  Mission you find at every map to receive a clone credit.
Remember you can not change class with a clone   (ie  a ranger can not become a commandor or a medic) and you can not trade clone crediits.
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark. - Heinlein
ingame name all servers - Pegasus
Have you heard the POP this morning?
"Close is not need with Nukes"