Author Topic: Footlockers  (Read 6486 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Recruit
Footlockers
« on: October 10, 2008, 10:55:00 AM »
Well the new Footlockers with tabs are on it's way. But i mentioned another idea yesterday on the EU server, while there was controversy, there where some parts that we'd agree upon.

Many players would like to see an autostack function or button so that items that are simular get stacked. With a button or automatically.
Next would be an auto top function to set all your stuff to the top of the foot locker and filling up the holes left, if products are used.

Next what recieved more struggle was some kind of sorting, like dmg type or alphabetically there are many ways to think of for sure. How do you guys feel about this, maybe that any has more ideas about this subject. Please if you agree let it be known here so that maybe it will be implemented in a upcoming pacth...

See you on the battlefield AFS soldiers,
Skywalker

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
Re: Footlockers
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »
the good old beta forum was full with stuff like that ... may it rest in peace =), almost a year now ... geez
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline System_Crush

• Sergeant
  • Life is a Glitch and then you die.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
auto stack could be helpful, I mean the inventory already stacks automatically when you pick stuff up.
I guess the bank should do the same when you dump stuff in it in'it.

Sorting isn't much of a problem for me ATM, I learned to sort when putting my stuff in, in AO.
But if I sort, I want paint with paint arranged by color,
I want weapons with weapons arranged by WeaponType>>Series>>Level>>Rarity>>DamageType in that order.
And armor with the other armor arranged by ArmorType>>Level>>Rarity.

Each type of items separated by a blank line, as long as that doesn't drop it off the current tab.
Especially no starting a new type halfway a line.
If a collection would partially continue on the next tab, then move the whole item type to the next tab.

Because I just wouldn't use a sorting function if all it does is ruin my filing system.
Meeverus on Centaurus, Systemcrush on PTS
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) This is bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
A basic auto sort facility would be nice for the majority of people out there... now does it go over the several tabs OR is it instead limited to just auto sorting the current tab? Both have their own advantages and disadvantages

The auto stack though is something that i am dearly looking for though (although i have coped well enough uptil now without it)
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline 13thDisciple

• Corporal
  • http://www.apokalypsos.com
    • Apokalypsos MMO
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »
coping without the stack button became much easier when they finally gave everything it's own icon...  crafting items where a PITA early on and everything looked the same... 

I guess what I would want first and foremost is for items in the backpack to auto stack onto items in the locker when you right click on them...  I could live without sort or stack buttons if only that would work...

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 05:27:57 PM »
at least they found the perfect solution for the schematics ... remove them completely :)
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline 13thDisciple

• Corporal
  • http://www.apokalypsos.com
    • Apokalypsos MMO
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »
at least they found the perfect solution for the schematics ... remove them completely :)

ain't that the truth

Offline smooth

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Say Hello to my new Girl!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »
Please if you agree let it be known here so that maybe it will be implemented in a upcoming pacth...

Yep...I see it coming in next month's Patch....

Course they have to Re-Start the game...

But I am sure it would be one of the first things done...

*Grins*

Dump this spammer please Gangrel?
Someone has an attitude!

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
DONE!
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!