Author Topic: Painball guns  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Dowe

• Recruit
  • You never saw me, right?
Painball guns
« on: October 15, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »
I had a strange dream where I was having a paintball gun in hand while fighting Bane. Ofcourse got my ass handed to me in a plate, but that gave me the idea.

Lets have paintball guns and contest in some area. Maybe the guns could be restricted to that area so no harassing and abuse in normal game areas.  ;D

Offline Lomez

• N/A ON TEST SERVER >:D
  • Gunnery Sergeant
Re: Painball guns
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 06:27:28 AM »
Here you have pistols, chainguns, shotguns, rocket launchers and flame throwers, and you want... paintball guns? :o

Anyway, if you want something like a friendly contest between two teams, then I think you'll be interested in the wargame map that we have on the test server. It's a separate instance, with some floating platforms for meeting up and spectating, and a big control point that you'll either have to attack or defend, depending on what team you join. Although we're probably going to see a new, improved version of the wargame map with the next update, which will then hopefully be ready to go live. So we still have to wait a bit longer, but it's not far off now.

It's not quite a paintball match. It's even better, imo  ;)
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Currently grinding away in Aion. Estimation: 1657d 18h 10m 45s until max level.
Kwii!