Author Topic: DRUNKEN SOLDIERS  (Read 3072 times)

Offline simon28simon

• Recruit
DRUNKEN SOLDIERS
« on: October 23, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »
Hello to everyone in the tabula rasa universe,i have been playing this game for just about a week now and enjoy this game so much,

My suggestion isnt really anythink to do with combat ,gameplay as such or the hud,for instance but somethink just purely for fun

I came across a tavern in one of the main bases the other day when getting a mission and just thought it would be cool if you could actually buy some alcohol from a vendor in there and the more you drink,the more your screen goes blured,and the more you drink you start to swey and fall over the place,and maybe with a command even be sick on the floor,

hehe

i know this won't be to most peoples likeing but i just thought that it would be funny as hell to have somethink like this in the game just to have fun with your clan or group mates and chillout and talk to eachother wwhen not concentrateing on combat or missions.

Please guys feel free to reply and tell me what you think of the idea,

Also i think it would be a good idea if they put some cambling tables in the tavern and you could sit down with a few friends and play cards,like poker or somethink and be able to gamble your money away hehe,

anyways i give a big thankyou to anyone who reads this and hope to hear from you all soon

simon

uk

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
Re: DRUNKEN SOLDIERS
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »
i *do* know that if they allowed the consumption of alcohol in the game, then they would have to resubmit the game to ELSPA/PEGI/other rating companies around the world.

And that costs money.

Strangely enough, if they had those features in when the game went live (OR even just disabled) then it would have been considered under the 1st release.

The same goes for Gambling as well.
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline John Drdeath

• Lance Corporal
  • Drdeath is in the House, Lets Rave!
    • The dutch dragons II forum, nederlandstalige clan
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
How does the prestige waging system fit in then? thats a sort of gambling?

Nice idea btw

Also I would like an emote that lets me dance with other character, or bring back kiss!!!

and why cant we marry and........

Greetzzzz Drdeath
Live Life, Die another day

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »
"Wagering" the prestige though isnt  actually isnt gambling as it were (as it isnt an "ingame" currency), because through normal play you dont lose prestige, you still gain it (all you are doing is putting an item up to increase the amount you are getting).

On the other hand though, playing cards/poker/chess/dice for ingame currency WOULD increase the age limit (think about it, you have to be 18 years old, even 21 in some countries) to play poker for money (even if it is non real money)
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Wepdesign

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 05:28:02 AM »
Ppl usually chill out in Twin Pillars in Wilderness (1) all levels :o

Offline Hazode

• Recruit
  • Hazode Draknaar
    • Hazode's wallpapers
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 12:01:20 PM »
I think that's a good idea. Just a side note though, you're lucky you're not on this other forum I'm on (Non-TR Related). They would have flamed the hell out of you for the mistakes of spelling and grammar, and I would have joined in. But I'm not in a hostile mood anyway  8).
I'm Hazode Draknaar. Well my main character is.