Author Topic: Earth Corps Elite/Wolf Pack  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Maulfire

• Corporal
Earth Corps Elite/Wolf Pack
« on: November 07, 2008, 04:01:34 PM »
Wolf Pack is an elite fighting force that strives to exceed excellence in every game we play. We specialize in heavy player versus player (PvP) and are determined to be the most outstanding clan on the server we play on, if not the entire game itself. Though we are heavy PvP, we don’t neglect the player versus environment (PvE) in these games. No matter if you’re a new player or an old player; we have something to offer you. Whether it be better strategy skills, organizational skills, leadership skills, or even social skills, these traits will help you not only in games, but in real life as well and can help you with all of them. Wolf Pack is not only an elite fighting force though; we’re a group of friends that have been gaming with each other for over a year and come from all walks of life from around the world with ages ranging from 15-54. We, the members of Wolf Pack, want to give you our friendship along with our abilities and knowledge to make the most out of your gaming experience. To view all of the games we play, please visit the Game Information page on our website. If you think this may be the right clan for you, please take the time to visit our forums and register on their to get to know our members, hop on our Ventrilo to get to know our members personally or fill out an application to join the clan.

Server: Cassiopeia
Officers: Maulfire, Erkstine, Wreck, Frask, Larkyn
Vent: See Website

PST in game or apply on the forums if you have an interest in joining. Thank you.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Tabula Rasa      -    AoC     -  Warhammer
Guardian/Engineer - Barbarian - Bright Wizard