Author Topic: [Test Server] Deployment 15.6 Patch notes (12/12/2008)  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
[Test Server] Deployment 15.6 Patch notes (12/12/2008)
« on: December 12, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »
D15.6 is now available on the Public Test Server:
  • Additional rewards have been added to the repeatable Earth mission, “Rapture”. Players can now work towards collecting the entire AFS Shocktrooper Suit, a brand new suit of Motor Assist with high armor values and unique modules. These modules can not be removed or modified, but players can integrate traditional armor modules through the modification system. The rewards players can now choose from are:
    • AFS Shocktrooper Boots: +10% to Movement
    • AFS Shocktrooper Gloves: +10% to Ability Damage
    • AFS Shocktrooper Helmet: +5% to Critical Hit Chance
    • AFS Shocktrooper Legs: +10% to Melee Damage
    • AFS Shocktrooper Vest: +10% to Ranged Damage
    • 2500 Mimeomech
  • Epic Caretakers, Technicians, Soldiers, and Grenadiers now drop three times the credits
  • Epic Caretakers, Technicians, Soldiers, and Grenadiers now have twice the chance to drop random and set equipment.
  • Epic Boss Hunter, Kael, Predators and Seekers now drop twice the credits
  • Epic Boss Hunter, Kael, Predators, and Seekers now have a 100% chance to drop 2 pieces of random equipment and 2 set pieces/progressive weapons.
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline System_Crush

• Sergeant
  • Life is a Glitch and then you die.
Re: [Test Server] Deployment 15.6 Patch notes (12/12/2008)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
Epic Caretakers, Technicians, Soldiers, and Grenadiers now have twice the chance to drop random and set equipment.
Whoa I already got 3 set items off of the first 6 elites I killed when I tried to solo earth on the PTS.
That is going to be 1 massive drop rate...

But then again, neither of those 3 where of a kind that I'd use. So a 1 in 1 drop rate is still a very small chance to get the right set armor piece.
Meeverus on Centaurus, Systemcrush on PTS
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) This is bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination