Author Topic: Newbie cant find where to get serial for activiation?  (Read 2536 times)

Offline stimpen

• Recruit
Newbie cant find where to get serial for activiation?
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »
I donwloaded the game, intalled it, updated it, I have created a master plaync account but I cant login in the game. Im trying to use the same login information in the game as I uses on the playNC account.
On the tabula rasa home page there is a account activation link. But i need a serial? Where do I get this serial? The game was free to download so havent got any serial there and i have looked around at the plaync site for any serial retriving/buying but cant find anything?
Pls help me how to get a acitavted account and where to get a serial?

Offline System_Crush

• Sergeant
  • Life is a Glitch and then you die.
Re: Newbie cant find where to get serial for activiation?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »
If your account got the free TR correctly, your NC account should have a TR entry in the accounts section. There you can set the password for your TR account and see what login name you are under.

If there isn't a TR entry between your accounts, then you need to go to... that NC site where you get the TR free to play entry key.
Meeverus on Centaurus, Systemcrush on PTS
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) This is bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Offline Ratstomper

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 12:39:07 AM »
I'm having a problem finding exactly where to request a serial key. I followed the links on the official site and looked into what nooks and crannies I could find; to no avail, I'm afraid.

Anyone know where to get a serial key exactly?  :-/

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »
You need to send in a ticket to playNC support to request one.

To be honest, the reason as to *why* this probably isnt well known right now, is that it *wasnt* meant to go free to play UNTIL 10th January....
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Ratstomper

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 07:29:34 PM »
I see...

Evidently alot of people know about it, as when I sent in my ticket I was told to wait up to 7 days due to so many requests.  :(

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
Aye, they did push the date forward, but with it also being the christmas period is also one of the busiest times of the year, normally with Customer Services being slighty understaffed (travelling to spend time with family, illness, "illness" etc)

At least the 7 day period gives them to help out as well. The playNC support though doesnt just deal with TR though. It also deals with Lineage, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, City of Heroes/Villains.... and its a time of when most new players also have their own issues as well amongst all the game.

But from what i have found out though, is that it *shouldnt* be the full 7 days to wait... just check on your playNC account page (and the email address you set up with them) for updates... and i hope to see you in game soon.
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!