Author Topic: AFS Boxing Tourney 31/01/2009  (Read 8905 times)

Offline buckmana

• Recruit First Class
AFS Boxing Tourney 31/01/2009
« on: January 26, 2009, 10:32:15 AM »

-Cellar Arena 1-
-8.30PM(GMT)-
We'll start taking names for entries at 8PM and hope to start at 8.30, though we may be slightly delayed if we have a lack of entries, btw, please sign down in this thread if you'd like to enter, it'll help us know numbers no end.

Because I live in a different timezone (GMT+10.5), it's hard for me to calculate with any degree of accuracy the local server time. But I will make an announcement one hour prior to beginning the boxing tournament.

The rules will be matching those of the official FNF held normally on the PTS server.

For those that don't know they are as follows :

All fighters are expected to be at the arena 30 minutes before the fights begin for a short briefing
Rules:

* Level 4 HUMAN ONLY
    * No Weapons
    * No Armor
    * No Items
    * No Healing
    * No Hybrids
    * No Pets
    * No Skills/Abilities (you may train hand to hand)
    * NO MERCY
    * Do not try to fool us by hiding your armored gloves, we can tell if you're wearing them.
    * Full Boxing Gear is required to participate.
    * FNF is a FIGHT, not a TRACKMEET. Excessive running to regen will not be permitted.

Any ingame ma armor novelty item, because they have no armor stats will be permitted in the boxing (recruit t-shirts, boots, certain hats and novelty masks). However, please don't wear the excessively large masks (like Kirin, Cowboy Hat, Cactus etc) as this can be distracting to your opponent.

NOTE: There are a total of 16 spots available, the 17th person to sign up and everyone else after that will be added to a reserve list in case someone doesn't show up for their fight. (In light of the special occasion, if necessary the tournament bracket will be expanded to accommodated more fighters.)"

There will be prizes and glory to be had.

Any questions contact Buckman or Shaiar ingame

Offline buckmana

• Recruit First Class
Re: AFS Boxing Tourney 31/01/2009
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:04:43 AM »
I will not be able to attend this event for personal reasons (or any future boxing matches).

I hope to be able to transfer the prizes to one of my adjutants, so the boxing can still occur on schedule.

If this is not possible, sadly, there will be no more boxing.

Offline Zey95

• Corporal
Re: AFS Boxing Tourney 31/01/2009
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
Just the 3 of us turned up to tonight's boxing tournament.  :'(

The winner was Darksyn
Second was Devearux (sp?)
Third was Zey