Author Topic: Statisctics?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Lomez

• N/A ON TEST SERVER >:D
  • Gunnery Sergeant
Statisctics?
« on: February 06, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
I don't know if this had been asked or even answered already, but if there's any kind of statistics that the devs have been collecting, I'd LOVE it if they could post it.
There was talk about web stats for example (a very long time ago, admittedly), which could be fun to look at.

Anything would do  :)
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Currently grinding away in Aion. Estimation: 1657d 18h 10m 45s until max level.
Kwii!

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
Re: Statisctics?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 06:18:09 AM »
would be interesting, indeed ... like kill/death ratio for players / bane ... which boss was most effective playerkiller ... and so on :þ, total number of time played all players, total deaths, total kills ... and and and =)
<•><•<>•><•>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<•><•<>•><•>

Offline Lomez

• Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 06:24:33 AM »
...richest player, hoarder of the most paint/ammo/thrax skulls, total time spent /dancing, total accumulated environment damage taken, total distance covered and and and...
"Any problem solved is a new problem made. Don't solve problems." -Karl Pilkington

Kwii!

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 06:30:18 AM »
i guess most system damage taken and most time spent /dancing will go to ... °drums drums° -> lomez ... richest player i don't know since it's not me, some were more effective in making money, i only used the emp bombs and not the other stuff =)
<•><•<>•><•>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<•><•<>•><•>

Offline Lomez

• Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:14 AM »
*bump*

Huh? What was that? I thought I heard something... I must be going crazy.

Kwii!