Author Topic: Tabula Rasa Soundtrack - DOWNLOAD HERE!  (Read 9668 times)

Offline Hiroshima

• Lance Corporal
Re: Tabula Rasa Soundtrack - DOWNLOAD HERE!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 06:48:39 PM »
I shall upload this for a long time
only on nights though.
Once I was bored, then I stopped being bored and got awesome instead, true story.

Offline Farulosonoth

• Recruit
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 01:21:17 PM »
I had this soundtrack but recently lost my files. Can anyone please provide a link to the torrent or something. All the links on this thread lead to dead ends. 

I appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thank you

Offline Puh

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 04:01:59 PM »
I have also been looking for the music from Tabula Rasa for quite some time now, From  Ligo Ashen Desert to be precise. It would be great if anyone still had them and could upload them somewhere.
"And at the gates the trumpets rang."                 "This is my hour. Do you not know death when you see it? die now!"
                                        "The world is grey, the mountain's old. The forges fire is ashen cold."
"War has already begun ... so, we come to it in the end."                     "Follow me threw the darkness."

Offline teskon

• Server Stealer
  • Second Lieutenant
  • demolitionist ! guardian ! grenadier !
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
Did the ashen desert one start with a horn and then some percussions?
<><<>><>
the machine mother told us of the planet of your birth - we know how you have harmed this place, with your pollution, your violence, and your dischord - but when we arrive there, we will cleanse the surface of that place, and merge it, with the harmony of the many
<><<>><>

Offline Puh

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »
Could be, can't really remember.
"And at the gates the trumpets rang."                 "This is my hour. Do you not know death when you see it? die now!"
                                        "The world is grey, the mountain's old. The forges fire is ashen cold."
"War has already begun ... so, we come to it in the end."                     "Follow me threw the darkness."