Author Topic: Aion - Euro  (Read 24440 times)

Offline Mironov

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Rise and shine!
Aion - Euro
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »
I desided to start a new topic, so not to mix with that another topic with descussion of chinise version .

Dates Announced for Aion's Open Beta, Pre-Select and Headstart Programs!
Press Release:

Players are now one step closer to the release of the year's biggest massively multiplayer online (MMO) game, Aion.

Within the next four weeks, NCsoft will treat North American and European gamers to two opportunities to jump into the world of Aion and explore Atreia as Asmodian or Elyos characters ahead of its release in North America on September 22 and Europe September 25. Aion's Open Beta Test featuring version 1.5 will take place September 6 - 13 and will include numerous Western enhancements, including improvements to Aion's innovative character customization with a host of Western styles, as well as new zones, instances, skills, quests and continued game balancing and improvements. Open Beta will retain a level cap for both Elyos and Asmodians characters at 30 allowing players to focus on getting to the same level so they can explore the lands of Atreia together, as well as the Abyss.

Players who have preordered Aion will be treated to a Pre-Select and a two-day Headstart period giving them the opportunity to explore, organize and progress through the game prior to the official launch. Pre-Select will take place on September 18, while Aion's Headstart will begin September 20. Players can still participate in the Aion's Pre-Select and Headstart programs by preordering the game through several participating online and brick-and-mortar retailers, including Aiononline.com, Amazon, Best Buy, EB Games Canada, Fry's Electronics, GameStop, Steam and Target.

The rest is here - http://www.aionsource.com/forum/news-announcements/40608-dates-announced-aions-open-beta-pre-select-headstart-programs.html

The most popular site with a forum, regarding Aion - Aionsource.com. Alot of interesting topics are there to read.

I for one stating to look for the EU legion to join, so thgen the whole thing start there will be a a bunch of expirienced players who whould give a legup knowledge-wise, but who haven't as a main requirement to play hardcore-style.
There are some, available, who's members played on CAion and KAion, who have a voice server and got some good expirience to learn from.

Whould be nice, if thouse of you, who also gonna play on release, will end up with the same legion,as me.

For thouse , who likes anime japanise voice, can get a japanise voice pack for aion here - http://letspalapala.blogspot.com/
This is how it sounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlz8TFJVOyE&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM3mEdXpB8&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWzCT-JuO6M&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:03:19 PM by Mironov »

Offline oat

• Recruit First Class
Re: Aion - Euro
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »
Tell me what server you are all on so I can play with you guys again  :)

Offline Mironov

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Rise and shine!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
Ok, for now, rise your hands, who will gonna play after release.
Me and seems oat too, who else?

Offline oat

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »
*puts on fake mustache, walking stick, a deep voice and a 1800s suit* I will good sir!

anyway I was ariel server but I will probably play on azphel

Offline Zey95

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
*rises hand* I will be playing Aion when it goes live.
Ariel or Azphel server

Offline oat

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »
But what race, I am up for either, but probably asmodian, Blood for blood!

Offline Mironov

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Rise and shine!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »
*rises hand* I will be playing Aion when it goes live.
Ariel or Azphel server
Why did you choose thouse servers?

Also, i am up for any race, though leaning a bit towards Elyos. But whatever we all decided to take is fine by me :)

FilePlanet will--in addition to distributing the client--be giving away a load of open beta keys starting on Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Get on the starting line if you do not have an eligible Aion account already! Eligible accounts include any previous closed beta participants and those who have preordered or prepurchased Aion.
the rest is here - http://eu.aiononline.com/en/news/open-beta-client-now-available-for-download.html

Ok, who else is going? We need a headcount ;)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 07:33:46 PM by Mironov »

Offline Zey95

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »
I will be playing Elyos.
I picked those servers because they were top of the list when I logged into CB1. ;D
Looks like just the 3 of us ATM Oat, Mironov, and myself going to play Aion.

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »
Will be playing it during the opening month... thne depending on how cash flow goes i *might* be able ot afford to carry it on past that month
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Hiroshima

• Lance Corporal
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »
I'll also play a bit the first month, server and race doesn't matter.
Once I was bored, then I stopped being bored and got awesome instead, true story.

Offline oat

• Recruit First Class
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »
ok, me, zey and minorov, I think we should be elyos even though I like asmodians (although I dont like the fact they killed a dragon lord and started off a war even though it is quite funny  >:D )

I suggest arial as it will probably have larger elyos numbers (it's the name of our seraphin lord leader)

aslo Hiroshima and Gangrel please, pretty please play with us, or even....set up a guild or whatever there called in the game!

ADDED: Well I have decided to betray you all and stay asmodian, but I will be on whatever server you lot are and if your oppoiste faction I will create a char to help you.

also some clarification to help you guys:

ok first beta keys

beta keys for TR players: we get open and closed beta access and if I remember correctly we SHOULD get free time upon release

we dont get to go to the headstart thing, buuut we can upgrade our accounts to CE (collector's edition) on the online store which I will mention later

preorder/prepurchase from retail beta key: open/closed beta access, head start event. 7+ days free plus ring, xp booster and hat.

competition/give-away: well pretty much same as TR key I think.

second, collectors editon is the same as limited collectors, and if you cant get a retail version you can buy online or upgrade your account to collectors for 10 I think.

in the UK GAME website the price of aion was 1st 45 then 35 I think because this is that collector's in the online store of NCsoft the collector's edition is 45 so game made a mistake and made themselves look good by saying they cut the price lol

contents include soundtrack, a 6.5 inch figure, maps, emotes, better wings, earing that boosts hp/mp while playing (lLOL so if I wear this in real life and play iot boosts my HP/MP, seriously it says "boosts HP/MP while playing" on websites) , title and free dye

another thing to note, I beleive the "steel book" boxes are like 1st edition boxes but of the normal game, these and the collectors are the only way you can get asmodian wings emote in dun dun duuun.....GUILDWARS.
but beware! you have to buy a retail box to recive wings and not buy the online version, so now I can trick people into thinking my assassin/ranger is actually a assassin/paragon even though all my skills are assassin skills iin GW

The reason I dug up this info is because I was severely confused myself about boxes, keys and ect and I could nto find a proper guide to help me through so here it is, well there is was as you just read it, or did you just skip the post or maybe I am talking to myself.......

P.S. the woman didnt give me a beta key for pre-ordering at game so I was severely confused about it all.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:53:20 AM by oat »

Offline Mironov

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Rise and shine!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
we dont get to go to the headstart thing, buuut we can upgrade our accounts to CE (collector's edition) on the online store which I will mention later
I think we getting that headstart, as we got a preorder from the TR, and i believe all preorders get a headstart.

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »
I added the key to my account, it showed up as a Collectors edition.... o.O

Yeah, kinda suprising isnt it
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Mironov

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Rise and shine!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »
It was surptise for me too. Nice touch from they side ^_^

Offline Zey95

• Corporal
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »
I did not even get an E-Mail about the code the firs thing I knew about the code was when I saw a post about it on the Aion Source forum. :-/
Yes a very nice surprise getting the collectors edition. ;D