Author Topic: Cloing still a "strange" thing to me  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Marcelo

• Recruit First Class
Cloing still a "strange" thing to me
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:59:12 AM »
Hi,

I played beta but im still not clear on cloning.

So some question about the current state:

1. ToO give Clone Credits, but you can't put them on the foodlocker so is there a way to give them to the clone ?
2. What's the intended way to get additional clone credits if you have done all ToOs (with the main char) and are run out of Clone Credits ?

AFAIK ist it cureently possible to get "infinite" Clone Credits if you complete the Wilderness ToO but do not turn it in. So you can clone and you clone cna do the quest again. But i this is mostlikely not the "intended way" i mean adfter some time you see level 50 guys champing the mismas or killing level 1-10 trax i don't know D:

so im currently 33 and didn't spend a single clone credit. and i wan't spend any before 50. And Yes it did all ToO possible (tight now it is only 1) maybe 2 other could be completet if i would be willing to go into the HARDMODE LAGGY instances what im currently not willing to do. So after 50 i will have kinda 3? clone credits + the Clone Credits from the NOT bugged ToO (currently 2/3 of them can't be done as it seems)

So let's say i plan to to all ToO before 50 and do not to use any clone credit (i anyway wouldn't play the other t4 class from my branch). what will happen if one day the clone credits run out ?   

Offline Gangrel

• Caffine Junkie
  • Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Gangrel in game... any server
    • Blog: Semi-Random mutterings and musings
Re: Cloing still a "strange" thing to me
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »
Well once all is said and done (i will have to check the zones for them) there should be 12 ToO in total and 3 from just levelling. That should give you 15 to play with (in the end...)

Now from what they were saying in the beta, they were planning a way for you to buy clone credits as well... is it still coming? i am not so sure as the Targets of Opportunity were not in place at that point in time.

Oh, you cant transfer Clone Credits from 1 PC to another :(
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
5) I have seen more intelligence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.
6) BLOG ME!

Quote from: Lomez
WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Offline Skips

• Recruit
Re: Cloing still a "strange" thing to me
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
Palisades ToO gives 1000 credits and no Clone Credit...dunno if any other zones are the same.